12.10.2008

Introduction

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. I go by Kyle Alexander, this is unlike my other blog which is more mental and such and more on a day to day basis of what goes on through my transition. I am eighteen years of age and a college freshman studying computer forensics (yes, quite geeky I know). There are many times I do refer to myself in the third person, then again my alter ego simply referred to as "X", may be telling you what's going on.

I will try my best to update this blog daily whether something big happens or not. Just to start things off, yesterday (well considering it is after midnight, Monday) December 8, 2008, I came out to my mother as being trans. I was extremely scared of how she would react, yet it was not as bad as I thought. It felt like a weight had been lifted off these shoulders of mine and I could finally being to live my life as me. Today (I guess, right after midnight), she will be heading to England until Feburary. So when she gets back her and I will have a more in depth conversation about why her little "girl", is becoming her little boy.

Well, I have class in the morning and I guess I will venture off to sleep now.

Kyle[Alexander] out.

No comments:

Post a Comment