12.11.2008

Day oo1.

Well this day was kind of boring, I guess. Playing Ooochie Wally. I guess this is the first official posting. Today, I over slept and missed the shuttle to campus for 11 (I woke around 10:50). So, I chilled out and got on DL(DowneLink), while on there "ShortyDooWhop!" (Insider, lol) called I and we spoke for a bit about us both being trans and how far long he is, I guess I'm kind of farther than he is but, he's jealous that I am going to be getting T before him =) Then, I bullshitted on DL for a bit more. Later on John called and I guess that's where I am now, on the setti with John writing this while he is caining these chips like they are a fine cuisine, lol. Not to mention, we up higher than giraffe pussy, rotfl.Shit I don't know Mommie(Lei Lei) called and we spoke for a bit about be starting T and christmas. Before that My Baby Momma called me and we talk a bit and about me taking her shopping, which I plan on doing. I also know know what I am getting her know what I am getting her for Christmas(can't say on here because she might read this, lol).

I guess I'm out like FILA & FUBU.

Kyle[Alexander]

No comments:

Post a Comment